We have been using our LensoFlex®2 photometric optics system successfully in all our luminaires for more than 10 years. This system has so far offered the best performance in every conceivable situation. However, over such a long period of time, new demands on lighting technology have arisen that guarantee lighting quality, safety and, above all, sustainability.
Key areas such as insect biodiversity protection, higher glare limitation and warmer colour temperatures with better colour rendition have motivated us to design an optimised system environment for our range of optics.
And today we would like to introduce our new, innovative and highly efficient LensoFlex®4 optics platform. We have developed this system for you on the basis of our many years of experience, so that we can continue to offer you a solution for all current and future situations. The main added values of the new optical system are:
- More compact dimensions of the LED board for greater flexibility of new luminaire geometries;
- New LED grid with 10 and 20 LEDs on one LED board size for optimised operation with different electronic ballast manufacturers and types;
- Greater flexibility to use different LED manufacturers and types, to ensure the best performance, with any colour temperature and colour rendering, at any time;
- Unique technology to provide an infinity of customised light distribution to meet the most special requirements that cannot be met with standard optics;
- A wide range of accessory options, such as rear, front or side glare limitation in various configurations;
- And much more.
The changeover to the new LensoFlex®4 optical system is taking place gradually. The first technical and decorative luminaires such as IZYLUM, TECEO, FLEXIA, CITEA or our multi-modular SHUFFLE pole are already equipped with it.
We strongly encourage you to realize your lighting designs with the latest LensoFlex4 optics for all products where it is already available.
Please use the below conversion table for our most popular optics.