Schréder, Experts in lightability™
- Schréder and Sunna Design announce strategic partnership to deliver environmentally-friendly solar lighting
Schréder and Sunna Design are joining forces to co-develop new solar lighting solutions that will accelerate the adoption of renewable energy and create safe nighttime environments for communities worldwide.
- Schréder commits to joining the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) to further reduce greenhouse gas
The SBTi drives ambitious climate action in the private sector by enabling organisations to set science-based emissions reduction targets. This initiative reinforces our engagement to combat climate change.
- LensoFlex®2 becomes LensoFlex®4
We have been using our LensoFlex®2 photometric optics system successfully in all our luminaires for more than 10 years. This system has so far offered the best performance in every conceivable situation. However, over such a long period of time, new demands on lighting technology have arisen that guarantee lighting quality, safety and, above all, sustainability.
- Schréder launches new IoT platform for smart lighting and smart cities - Schréder EXEDRA
Schréder is committed to delivering the best service to its customers and to accompany them on every step of their smart lighting journey. As such, Schréder is delighted to announce the launch of Schréder EXEDRA, a brand new IoT platform for smart lighting and smart cities, to deliver the best value to its customers worldwide.
- With Smart Label, installing and managing your lighting infrastructure has never been easier
Smart Label enables lighting managers to add key information for installers to speed-up installation operations while installers can easily record data on-site to give immediate visibility on the lighting network. With clear insights, towns and cities will be able to make significant savings and maintain lighting performance over time.